Photo

Clue Scroll Rewards!

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Kaiden

Kaiden

• 443 Posts
Nice Coty. I simply refuse to waste my time on a Clue Scroll I won't get anything from. I generally spend more money on quick teleports for the Clue than I make back from the reward.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Coty530

Coty530

• 130 Posts
Well I have gotten some pretty bad ones, but it can be worth it, and I craft my law runes so I don't have to buy tabs and runes =P

Jaystre

Jaystre

• 31 Posts
I <3 Clue Scrolls, Gl guys!!!

Yoshi

Yoshi

• 63 Posts
One day I was at pyrefiends and I got a clue, I was bored, so I did it and got ranger boots. They were worth 15 mil at the time 0.0.Then I was at pyrefiends again and I got a clue. I decided that I ought to do it again, and lo and behold, another pair of ranger boots 0.0.I sold both and got 85 construction, along with other things.

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts
Ranger boots twice in a row, from clues in the same place? Wow, you're lucky bro. xDWonder what I'd get if I ever did clues, I did one before and got fuck all after all my hard work. :)

Yoshi

Yoshi

• 63 Posts
I ought to specify that they weren't consecutive, I did about six clues in between.

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts
Ah. But still, were the other 6 clues from a different monster/place or what? If they were, that's still epic. Haha.

Yoshi

Yoshi

• 63 Posts
They were, maybe one other one from the pyrefiends.

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts
I just got one from killing steel dragons, ill post it when its done ;)

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts
Hmm, whenever I get P2P again, I really think I should do some clues, considering I get so bored on RS. Haha. ;)

Yoshi

Yoshi

• 63 Posts
I'm training on pyrefiends again to see if my luck comes back. I haven't exactly been very lucky with clues lately (nothing over 100k, even on level 3s)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.