Noob who needs help

Guest Zion

Question

I need helP getting a good bowI am new to skyrim and this site however I know I know a few commands and stuff but stillPlease help me I am nearly finished with the story but still using a Nordic bow and light elven armorThank you for your help in advance and hope to make an account here soon

1 answer to this question

The best method you're going to have for getting good armor/weapons are through leveling Smithing and Enchanting to level 100. Daedric is the best tier of weapons you can get in normal Skyrim (though Dawnguard adds Dragon weapons), and they require a smithing level of 90 to make. Alternatively you will start finding Daedric bows in the world and for sale at level 46/47. Leveling smithing to 90/100 will be much faster than this, though, and it can really help you throughout the rest of the game.Enchanting can be used to add permanent buffs to weapons (such as 25 fire damage per hit on a sword, for example), and is pretty much the most powerful skill in the game.I wrote a leveling guide that can help you level Smithing and Enchanting as fast as possible - http://eldersouls.com/page/index.html/_/skyrim/skyrim-guides/the-fastest-ways-to-level-in-skyrim-r21