Skyrim Crashing

Ra-born

Question

Just wondering if anyone else has had problems with there Skyrim on XBox 360? It seems as though as soon as the new update came out, my 360 is saying that my disc is 'Unrecognized.' It's really funny, it seems as though I am the only person having problems with the Elder Scroll V game. Perhaps I need to purchase a new console, however no other video games seem to be having any problems on the 360.

2 answers to this question

Thanks for the response. I spent three days working on it. Finally, I was able to get the game to play. But, my Dawnguard items were all missing from my game and character inventory. I spent the weekend working to remove and reinstall the DLC. Finally late yesterday night it started showing the Dawnguard items. Now, however I cannot access the Castle (as the gate is now down, the structure looks light purple), and Serana no longer speaks or responds. She just follows me. I then removed the DLC yet again, most recently the game load freezes before I even get out of the loading screen. I was happy just playing the game before Bethesda decided to do their so-called upgrades. I now have less access and seem to be completely restricted from playing the video game. I changed out the disc and I still have the same issue. After another day of working on it, finally have it working. I had to delete all Dawnguard saves and redownload it yet again. I was also able to recreate my hybrid.