Dawnguard Vampire Seduction issues.

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

CJ

CJ
I have a bit of the same problem, i've slept in the coffins and waited and everything but I seen to not have Vampire's seduction at all, i've looked through the whole magic section and looked through the quick use bar when i've been transformed and I cannot find any trace that I have or ever had it, any suggestions?

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

CJ

CJ
Nevermind, apparentally it fixed itself after I stood at the exit to Forebears' Holdout, I waist about 2 hours while transformed, my screen went red and the text popped up, then I transformed back and looked in my powers, then saw the Seduction.

Ra-born

Ra-born

• 19 Posts
I know right, Unknown ProbLem?!?! I don't know what is going on, no one else seemed to have this particular problem with the Vampire Seduction. I started thinking that maybe my character and I need to go to remedial Vampire school. LOL... I created a new character and made sure that I cleared through all of the known quirky glitch issues before they begin...then finally, guess what! The same problem, the moth priest still keeps saying, "You monster, blah, blah blah....he's not getting compelled. :(yeah, in my case CJ, I always had the vampire seduction and it shows that it hits the target. The game lets me bite/feed on them, but it does not turn them into a thrall. It just states that I have satisfied my vampiric hunger, or what ever it says. :)

egenius

egenius
I'm having the same issues on pc. with the prophet quest i can not talk to the moth priest. after biting him.i'm also having a problem with the vampire seduction bite/feed not working correctly. i cast the power - it hits - i feed - get the power recede dialoge in the top corner - the bite animation keeps repeating until i force crash the system. i have tried with a fresh character without mods installed, and it still doesn't work.

Ra-born

Ra-born

• 19 Posts
I tell you this game went from my favorite-down to one that I resent, due to the DLC and mostly as a result of the so-called updates. It seems that the more updates they release; the more frequent the game crashes, freezes or refuse to even load a continued/loaded game. They messed my particular system up so badly, that now Serana does not speak or respond, the Castle and other Dawnguard items are either missing or look like they are still in the 'production stage of animation'. I wish that I could obtain a refund.

Ra-born

Ra-born

• 19 Posts
Well, I was able to redownload the DLC, had to delete all prior saves to get it working, so not sure if I can complete the Quest this time around.

Unknown ProbLem

Unknown ProbLem

• 364 Posts
Did everything go alright? I hope you can do the quest and such now. As Greg posted in possibly a different thread, you can technically start Dawnguard at level 1. so you could check it out that way.

Drew

Drew
I have this problem where, whenever I cast vampiric seduction and feed, my character stops moving and I can't do anything. It's not frozen, but the character just remains still and won't move.

Meeee

Meeee
Glitch fix.Just beat him in normal form. The vampiric lord form triggers the glitch. Worked first time after reading these below :) happy hunting late DLCers.Btw the feeding animation glitched out n didn't show.. but no pause out

when i use vampire's seduction , i cast it on the moth priest or any other person and i get up " feed or talk" . then i press "feed". and nothing happens.... 

please help me i've tried everything...

Brian Jackson

Brian Jackson

I've had this problem too on PC, all I did was sleep in the coffins until I became a stage four vampire. Then I used the seduction and It worked.

BasetSilverclaw

BasetSilverclaw

im in the moth priest place rn and it said that it was added but I don't know how to get to it or where it is

hey i just found a glitch in skyrim. sometimes when you get a house in white run if you go to the exit gate most of the wall will be gone so you can jump right out and a do not delete will be infront of the gate.

EpicCraft258

EpicCraft258
Every time I feed on him about 4 times he just said he hates me and that junk. I don't really feel like creating a new character or starting over Dawnguard. Please help me. :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com