Shops not restocking inventory!!!! Please help

Guest Angryskyrimplayer

Question

Guest Angryskyrimplayer

Whoops forgot to add this in......So im replaying through skyrim again cuz I got dawnguard and I'm also trying to get my smithing up. I started the DG quest and ever since my shopkeepers DO NOT restock their inventory. I've tried waiting, 7 in game days at ONE time, and when I speak to them the list is exactly the same for the shopkeeper every time! I've also tried saving, then killing the shopkeep and reloading. But, the only thing that did was have adriean (spelling?) avenecci in whiterun get killed when I RELOADED the save, I didn't even touch her she just hopped 10 ft in the air and screamed........ Any help at all would be appreciated

3 answers to this question

Guest Angryskyrimplayer

Whoops forgot to add this in......So im replaying through skyrim again cuz I got dawnguard and I'm also trying to get my smithing up. I started the DG quest and ever since my shopkeepers DO NOT restock their inventory. I've tried waiting, 7 in game days at ONE time, and when I speak to them the list is exactly the same for the shopkeeper every time! I've also tried saving, then killing the shopkeep and reloading. But, the only thing that did was have adriean (spelling?) avenecci in whiterun get killed when I RELOADED the save, I didn't even touch her she just hopped 10 ft in the air and screamed........ Any help at all would be appreciated

Weird. Did this just start when you got Dawnguard? Maybe there's a bug with that. If that's the case, it's relatively new and wouldn't have any known fixes at this point. You may be waiting for the next patch, unfortunately. I'll post here again if I hear of anything that may solve it in the meantime.