Dialogue help?

Luckyseven95

Question

7 answers to this question

Can you provide more details? Such as what system your using (360/PS3/PC), whether or not you have any mods, and when this started happening (such as if it happened during a specific quest).If you create a new game/character, does the problem persist?

i use a PC, i have no mods,, and this started happening around the time your under attack by the dragons and your in the celler.

i use a PC, i have no mods,, and this started happening around the time your under attack by the dragons and your in the celler.

I'm sorry, I don't remember that quest. Could your provide a name for it?Also, you should try creating a temporary new character just to see if the dialogue problems are the result of general file issues or one specific game save.

I'm sorry, I don't remember that quest. Could your provide a name for it?Also, you should try creating a temporary new character just to see if the dialogue problems are the result of general file issues or one specific game save.

I've made mutiple characters, and just started on my new one. I lost my dialogue right after the dragon attacked in the beginning and you had to go into the tower.

Yes, but you're not answering the question (or perhaps I'm misunderstanding). So you only have the dialogue issues on the ONE character file and the new characters created after it are fine, correct?Also, when you say "there is no dialogue" - do characters not have any voices at all? Do your text options come up when you're supposed to respond? I'm sorry if it seems like I'm asking a ton of questions, but these things require it to pinpoint the problem.Welcome to the site by the way. Feel free to get involved in the non-issue Skyrim discussions since it's always interesting to hear new input. :smile:

Yes, but you're not answering the question (or perhaps I'm misunderstanding). So you only have the dialogue issues on the ONE character file and the new characters created after it are fine, correct?Also, when you say "there is no dialogue" - do characters not have any voices at all? Do your text options come up when you're supposed to respond? I'm sorry if it seems like I'm asking a ton of questions, but these things require it to pinpoint the problem.Welcome to the site by the way. Feel free to get involved in the non-issue Skyrim discussions since it's always interesting to hear new input. :smile:

Whenever i make a character, there is no dialogue. Even if its a new char. I only get dialogue when i talk to an NPC and i have to choose an respose. The characters themselves do have voice. I would love any help ^^ also, thanks ^^ i'm glad to be here.