A Training Balance Question?

Guest Quest - Jim

Question

Guest Quest - Jim

I have a question to those who have finished the game at least onceI plan on doing everything possible with my builds, every quest ,etcSo I want to be sure that I don’t train up to much in anything that I could go up in level/experience by doing/killingWill a build that uses just two methods of kills and doing everything max out those skills to 100 or will they max out way before you finish and you can actually go up in three killing skills? My thought are to focus on two and then sometimes a third and train that third method somewhat to get to 100.Focus the Perks on just the two and maybe throw a couple over to the thrid mehtod.

2 answers to this question

I'm assuming you're talking about how many skills you'll be able to get to level 100 before the game is over by just normally playing without trying to level them?If so, that really depends on your play style and what skill you're using. Some level up faster than others. Also, if you literally do EVERYTHING then you'll probably have more than enough time. Everything will take hundreds and hundreds of hours, though. I've beat the game a few times but I think I've trained my skills outside of the story each time... You should be able to get 2 to 100 pretty easily though if you do a lot of combat.