how to install mods on the ps3?

Achilles_lucky_5

Question

Guest Timburwolfe

Why not just play the Damn game the way it was meant to be played?

Because when you have played through it with every race and done every quest in every possible way, it gets pretty fucking boring. That's why many games were given DLCs and new content updates. In addition to that, there's a plethora of fun ideas that the developers don't add in, and that's where modders come in. Modding =/= hacking or cheating. It's just adding new stuff to make the game more fun. The flying and animated wing mods for skyrim look like some pretty cool shit imo.

Guest Michael Lambert

Honestly it is stupid to mod your games unless it is a challenging mod but i would rather do it for PC not for PS3. It is challenging enough on its own unless you have already beaten the game. But afterward get the other games. I'm only at LV.12 and I've gone through 1/10 of the game. And I'm a beginner but I know the map because my Mom plays it over in Cali and I watched her play for a few hours. But since I joined the Stormcloaks, I'm going to challenge Ulfric if he hasn't died. But I don't know if you can or not. BTW I didn't say I watched her beat the game, only go around the whole map.

Guest Michael Lambert

BTW I also have Elven armor Enchanted with "Fortify Magica" and "Flame Resistant". But only the boots, helm, and gloves. And 2 Steel Axes Fine and Enchanted , both with "Flame". Also a Bow of Dismay (picked up from a dragon) with 750 Iron Arrows. Flame Resist potions, Cold Resist Potions, Magica Potions, Stamina Potions, Health Potions, and a whole lot of Poisons. Trying to get more Soul Gems.

Guest Guest

A lot of the pc skyrim mods I have include additional missions, new towns/houses, and scenery/weather overhauls to make them more realistic. As for levels and items/gear, that takes all the fun out of it. But the fact I can't add mods to the ps3 has kept me from getting the game. I'll stick to the pc version

put a USB Drive in your PS3 go 2 the save point section of your PS3, copy the save point you want 2 start from, when finished take the USB Chip out put it in your computer... from your USB Chip you can play skyrim on your computer, as well as add in mods or us data Re-aranging cammands ... you can set your characters weapon swinging speed from a swing a minute to literally 7 swings per-Secant  same run speed you can run fast as a horse & sprind as fast as a werewolf, you can also chandge your chars size as well as creatures & other characters, every thing i just named off  are data cammands... if you know how to download a mod and use it with the USB Chip Skyrim and save the game after applying the mod 2 the save then your set.

Guest alexander

I want to transfer a mod from the computer to my PS3 but I don't have a PC to do it if I download the mod from a PC to my thumb drive can I transfer to my PS3 and use it and will it mess up my system?