Skyrim: How do I marry Erik the Slayer on PS3?

Guest Skyrim fan

Question

Guest Skyrim fan

So I have done everything to marry Erik on my PS3 (get the Amulet of Mara, make him an adventurer, hire him, etc), but the dialogue is not showing. I read that there is a glitch and I also read that there is a command code that works for the PS3 but not the Xbox 360. Can anyone tell me the step by step how do to that. Here is the link to the thread that told me that there is a command for the PS3.

http://answers.yahoo...28101159AAcPxmD

2 answers to this question

Unfortunately that was a typo, console commands are only available for the PC. I know because I was the one that answered that question, which makes me feel awful since I'm sure it confused other people as well (I'm unable to go back and edit answers). The reason for the bug is that the Radiant Quest system can sometimes flag him for something quest-related that will prevent users from marrying him. It's a relatively common bug, and as far as I know is still unpatched as of version 1.5.Again, I'm really sorry for the confusion. I was shocked when I saw that it was my answer that had the typo. Let us know if we can help with anything else.

I know because I was the one that answered that question, which makes me feel awful since I'm sure it confused other people as well (I'm unable to go back and edit answers).

Well, that's a rather awkward coincidence, isn't it?By the way, Trag, have you ever seen me on Yahoo Answers? My name is Jake, and my picture is of a chicken head.