Dead Belethor

Guest Van Dwight

Question

Guest Van Dwight
I used the mayhem spell on whiterun ( near the inns and other shops) now belethor is missing?? or is he dead? where can i see him? TT_TT. I need ebony ingots for daedric...

3 answers to this question

There is a rare bug where Belethor disappears from the game. He may also be dead - to check, visit the "Hall of the Dead" in Whiterun and look for him. If he's not there, he's not dead.Either way, Belethor isn't the best source of Ebony Ingots - Warmaidens and the female blacksmith right by the city gate are more likely to have them. You can also visit Gloombound mine and get 45-50 ebony ore every 30 in-game days or so. These smelt into 1 bar for every 2 ore, so you'll come away with ~24 ingots.______You should consider creating an account here. It comes with several benefits, and also makes it much easier for you to post questions and answers. It's completely free!

Guest Matty

Just because he's not in the Hall of the Dead doesn't mean he's alive. I broke into his shop and found his corpse, no one's even bothered to move it, just left him there.