Frost Dragon

Bubba

Question

OK! So I will admit I'm a newb and don't understand every aspect of the game but I'm really hoping someone can help me with this. I am stuck in my last save where a Frost Dragon is showing up and is continually eating my lunch! If I get too close he is basically eating me right off the ground no matter what health I have left, I have tried my flame shout and it works a bit but not enough to get him outta my face. Anyone know what hurts frost dragons the most and is there an easy way to kill this douche. I can't go back ontill I figure it out or my PS3 may hit the wall really hard! Any help is appreciatted.

Cheers,

Bubbs

4 answers to this question

Fire spells will be your best bet if you're a magic user. If not, try to hide - if there are any town guards or NPC's in the area, they should join the fight and help you out a bit. You can also summon atronachs to divert the dragons attention from yourself if you're able. Once the dragon is focused on something else, just spam it as much as you can with attacks on its sides and back.Worst case, if you still can't beat it, you should lower the difficulty by pressing start, and going to gameplay settings. Just remember to turn it back unless you want everything else to be a cake-walk.Hope that helps! Let us know how it goes.

sadly, I have had to lower difficulty verses the dragons, who seem to show up every ten minutes or so. They attack me in towns, in the different forts, etc. I just completed the 7000 steps quest, so I don't know why I ticked off the dragons... maybe because I am taking too much time? Anyways, I have a follower, Jeanneane (sp?) and I let her distract the dragon while I use whirlwind sprint to get behind it and start whacking away with my ax.. only works on novice level though... I know, sad :-(