Problem with quest - Loud and clear. Bug? Dampened spirits hasnt started!

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Shandows123

Shandows123
I have the same problem mine wont start but whenever i run into the leader of the Thieves Guild he says "Sorry lad, i have things to do" or something to that affect. but i went like 4 days until i realized the quest wasnt on my quest list. i want the Nightingale Armour.Is there an way to get it without continueing the storyline? like just post a link to a map of the locaion of where the cave is or is there like an initiation to become a nightingale? Any suggestions would on how to fix this would be extremely helpful.Thanks. ;)

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

It wont let me do the mission either :sad:

Jacob

Jacob
If you get the quest and dont talk to Maven Blackbriar soon after you get the quest the quest will go away as well.

John smith

John smith
Same thing with me I got the update but maven does not respond and Brynyolf just says he can't talk and that he is too busy. Ps3

Mike

Mike
So basically, if you explore Skyrim and break into Honningbrew, you're just screwed? Thanks, Bethesda.

Torahiimé

Torahiimé
Damn. . . Everyone's having the same problem. . . Though, I have found a way to get past this bug (for now, at least) for Xbox 360 users. You must have two types of save devices installed/available on the consol. One would be for your primary profile, and the other would be a back-up that will hoprfully be free of the bug. You could keep your good Skyrim data, while starting fresh and bug-free with the other. Though, I've come across a second bug with my secondary profile. . . But, it is one that can be worked around. Sorry if you're a PlayStation user. . . I'll look into an alternate sollution for that consol, too. Hope I was of assistance :)

Steph

Steph
Can you install the patch for Xbox 360? And if you can how do you find where to install it?

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

Can you install the patch for Xbox 360? And if you can how do you find where to install it?

All you need to do is start up Skyrim while your 360 is connected to the internet.

Nick

Nick

I sent an email to bethesda but to no avail. Someone Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....................

percitu

percitu
Same problem here. I stuck after loud and clear quest. Pls fix this plssssssssssss

matt

matt

we are now in 2014....probably they don't give a S*** about that anymore ! thanx  bethesda! making a game you can't completely beat sux! ... even after over 3 years you can even patch this.....come on!

if someone find a way to fix this on the ps3 please share!

Conanleonidus30

Conanleonidus30

• 1 Posts

I've found that for Xbox 360 if you burn down all the bee hives, Brynjolf will get really mad at you (dragonborn) and make you talk the black briar lady immediately

Karson

Karson
How do I get the patch without Xbox live?

Delainee D.

Delainee D.
2016 and still no fix. I was hoping to have a quest line I could do after completing all other guilds quests but Nooo. So you know what. Thanks for the memories Bethesda they weren't so great.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com