How do i activate a cornered rat in skyrim for xbox is it a bug?

Guest Jonny

Question

4 answers to this question

Hm, so Delphine didn't tell you to go to the Rataways in Riften? You're supposed to find Brynjolf in the Ragged Flagon right after speaking to Delphine. You should have found a note in the previous quest that mentions Esbern, I think that's where the dialogue option about him comes from - do you have that?______You should consider creating an account here. It comes with several benefits, and also makes it much easier for you to post questions and answers. It's completely free!

Guest anthony

hmm.. that didnt seem to work . I also have the cornered rat bug and i cant complete the game I also have many more bugs any ideas how to fix it?

Guest coolguy

this bug stuff is really annoying ALL of my quests are buged and there is no way im creating another profile they really need to patch this i did not get the game to walk around and steal sweet rolls:(

We also have two other threads on the Cornered Rat quest issues here and here. They may help, but there's likely no fix as the quest is known to be broken by certain bugs. If you have other bugs in different quests that you'd like to ask questions about, you can start a new thread and we'll discuss them there. :)I don't know what you mean by not being able to create another profile. It is possible to create multiple characters, if that's what you mean.