Finding the Right Clan?

Guest Crimson_Dawn

Guest Crimson_Dawn

To Those It May Concern:I am known as Crimson Dawn, I'm 23yrs old, a p2p member: 113 p2p;104f2p stats. I was formaly known as Bumbleflower and was the Co-Leader of Burning Creation; Leader - Brent147. When it closed December 29, 2011, everyone pretty much scattered. For me, finding a clan I like is quite difficult. I tend to go by my gut, my 1st impression, feelings if you will. I've been in 3 clans since, and they start off good, and than they turn disasterous for me. For example, I end up say asking a question, and everyone in chat will simply ignore me and keep on talking about whatever they were discussing. I haven't been able to find a sense of...family or 'being part of the ol'clan.'I joined Dawn of Skilling because I tend to be more of a skiller than anything, its what I've always known. Clan started out ok...until a few members became quite annoying and I simply had enough.I quit them and was looking for a clan for about 2 weeks and some random member asked me to join their clan: skylarks, I said what the hell and joined. Again, not happy. My main Forum of haunt is RuneHQ, and so now Im in search of a new clan again. Any...personal information about why I should join would be nice. Personal reviews and such.I'm looking for a sense of family, community, stress free...I have a meeting at 8pm est but I'll be on later so add me in game and talk or whatever. Thank You for your time.

We're a very laid back clan; no events are required, and you're certainly not going to get involved with the pixel-junkie flame-wars that are common with the top 10 clans. I won't go into a personal review as I'm quite biased as the Founder, so I'll just offer some advice for your clan search. I really recommend just staying in a clan's IRC/CC for a few days before making a decision. That's usually all the time it takes to get a good feel for the clan's direction and the quality of its members; you should know rather quickly whether or not you're in the right place. It's refreshing to see someone post a thread such as this looking for reviews before making a decision.Hopefully you'll choose TRR. If not, good luck with your search. :D