Getting married in Skyrim

Guest Alek

Question

I found a woman to marry me in Skyrim, and when I went through everything, I am at the part where I need to attend the ceremony. My bride to be is there, my guests are there, but every time i try to speak to the priest, there are no options to get married. He told me that it would take place between dawn and dusk, so does that mean that I have to wait for a certain time to get married? I thought it was during that time period I could do it. So the question is, do I have to wait for a specific time to get married?

2 answers to this question

Yes, you have to show up for the marriage at the correct time. Between "dawn and dusk" essentially means anytime the day after you schedule the wedding with him I believe. If you miss your ceremony, you can have it rescheduled by talking to Maramel.If you want more information on Marriage, our guide is located here - http://eldersouls.com/page/index.html/_/guides/skyrim/how-to-get-married-in-skyrim-r16 . Feel free to ask if you have any more questions!______You should consider creating an account here. It comes with several benefits, and also makes it much easier for you to post questions and answers. It's completely free! :)