Can't get the Jagged Crown

Guest Zombie_Killer844

Question

Guest Zombie_Killer844
I can't get in past the front door i walk in and the path is filled to the roof with rubble and i don't know what to do... Legate Rikke and Hadvar made it through when i walked back outside so i don't know what to do. my friends said when they did it that the rubble wasn't there... I have it for the ps3 somebody please message me on there or here..

8 answers to this question

I don't know of any fixes for that glitch off-hand, you may have to resort to trying to continue it after loading a previous save.http://elderscrolls....gged_Crown#Bugs might have some more information, but it's currently down since it's protesting SOPA. It will be back up later tonight or tomorrow though. Let us know how it goes. If you find a fix before us, let us know so that we'll know what to tell others. I'll look into it a bit more and hopefully I can get back to you with better answers a bit later.______You should consider creating an account here. It comes with several benefits, and also makes it much easier for you to post questions and answers. It's completely free! :)