Cant Log into the RSB Forums!!!

Brad

Changed my pass yesterday and now it says Its the incorrect whenever I try and log into the RSB.BUT I can STILL LOG INTO THE ACTUAL GAME.If I try and recover pass the little java box wont load (ucking jagex complicating shit)Ive checked my java and I am running the latest one, Ive tried running it through a different program other than the latest Firefox.And you have to log in to contact JaGex (fkn stupid system)Any Ideas?

It's probably a java issue. Even if you have the latest version, there could be conflicts with older versions (they're not removed when Java updates). Try going to Add/Remove programs and uninstalling ALL of the instances of Java. They should look like "Java 6 Update 22" and what-not. Remove the newest one too just to be safe. After you're done removing all of the original installations re-install it.

its not java or anything like that :D its there fucking updates again.http://services.runescape.com/m=forum/c=JeMLoGVHx5o/sl=0/forums.ws?250,251,280,63409036I'm not the only one having this problem.Hopefully they will fix it soon :)Thanks your help Fergal and David :P