Steam has recently launched its infamous summer sale. Here's some pointers on how things work.
- Daily Deals show up at 10AM and last 48 hours.
- Flash Sales occur every 8 hours.
- The "Community Choice" option allows you to vote what goes on sale next.
- You should wait until games you want become a daily/flash deal sale. If not, buy it on the last day when you know they won't go lower. There's a chart to help with this.
- If you do miss a daily/flash deal, do not buy the game at a lesser discount. There's usually an encore sale on the last day.
- If game goes on sale (flash or daily), the related bundles will usually be on sale as well.
|Price||System||Retailer||Start Date||End Date|