Dawnguard DLC quest issues.

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

the nDevil

the nDevil

So Same issue, went to castle before starting quest proper... Now I can't play the effing $25 glitch filled expansion... Thanks Bethesda, definitely won't be paying for ESO.

Remove Advertisements Create Account

Edwardo

Edwardo

Get a platter, or a wooden plate. Then start sprinting against the gate while holding the plate. This will glitch you through it. But it might take a few times, so just try again and again. It will most likely work if you have the plate at chest level. Last time I tried it, it only took me once!

this worked perfectly

irritated

irritated
Gate is up and door won't open...serana won't open it old man won't open it...just keeps tlking about serana and harkon and watching the gate...did the plate glitch... Just took me inside the castle graphics...not in castle and door still closed anyone know anything else that could help?

Billy

Billy

holding the wooden plate and sprinting into the gate worked for me, took a few attempts but it did work, now everythings sorted 

Kpjl

Kpjl
Thanks helped big time

k

k

does it have to b a wooden plate. can it b one of the blue ones.. I have tried the blue on lots of times and it is not working

Kobby

Kobby

Get a platter, or a wooden plate. Then start sprinting against the gate while holding the plate. This will glitch you through it. But it might take a few times, so just try again and again. It will most likely work if you have the plate at chest level. Last time I tried it, it only took me once!

This, it seems ridiculous but it does indeed work!

JULIAN

JULIAN

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM ONLY ON THE PC VERSION ( YES i DISCOVERED THE CASTLE PRIOR TO DAWNGUARD MISSION

brandon

brandon

didn't discover it before mission. seleana would't talk to me before i got to the gate and the quest got glitched. luckily i had a save point just before the bridge. went back to the save point and ran up the bridge again. seleana talked to me like she was sopose to and all was good again.

dame

dame
I simply walked up to the gate, opened up the console, clicked on the gate and typed in disable. Then walked up to the door and opened it. I figured out how to do all of this simply out of curiosity ans entering the "disable" command. I realize I am a couple years late, but I feel accomplished. You all should feel slow.

Samantha

Samantha
Get a silver platter (I got mind from blue palace entrance hall in solitude ) drop the platter then, "take it" keep hold of it so its floating about eye level. Whilst holding it sprint against gate around the middle, (took me two tries) :)

Kenzi

Kenzi
Same problem it's so anoyying plz help

Kenzi

Kenzi

Get a silver platter (I got mind from blue palace entrance hall in solitude ) drop the platter then, "take it" keep hold of it so its floating about eye level. Whilst holding it sprint against gate around the middle, (took me two tries) :)

ShadowWolfy58

ShadowWolfy58
I'm having this problem on Xbox one

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.