The Gentlemen Gankers ESO, is a mature PVP/PVE guild. The primary focus of the guild will be PVP, but we will also be doing PVE.
We are looking for adults (20+) who want to create a friendly, funny and mature environment for Questing, Leveling, PVP and End Game PVE content.
Our Vision and Guild Values:
- We have created a fun and respectful guild environment where we support one another while having a great time.
- We support our fellow guildies in all aspects of the game.
- We lift each other up and help make one another better.
- We strive for excellence while avoiding elitism.
- We value maturity.
- We value a great sense of humor.
- We want everyone to have an absolute blast playing this amazing game.
- We create an environment where everyone feels respected regardless of their background while still allowing everyone to feel free to be themselves and have fun.
- We want everyone to have a good time and so our primary membership quality is showing respect to fellow guildies.
- We know that where we go and what we do shows what a great guild we are so we work hard to give our guild the awesome rep it deserves.
- We are PVP focused, but we also will be doing End Game progression and PVE content.
- We support crafters by having a guild bank with crafting materials gathered and donated by members.
- We have excellent leadership that supports it’s members.
- We ask not what our guild can do for us, but what we can do for our guild.
- We also figure out how we can make our guild more valuable to it’s members.
- We value loyalty.
- We are currently openly recruiting, but we will move to an invite only model one we have a good base membership.
- We are currently an Aldemeri faction, but we plan on having a presence in all three factions over time.
- We are a guild that spans other games including SWTOR (The Bastion), Titan Fall, and Planetside 2
If you are interested in playing in a relaxed, respectful guild environment that strives to be highly competitve while having a blast, consider joining the Gentlemen Gankers as we gank our way through Cyrodil. We look to have an awesome guild community first followed by being an excellent PVP guild. We are also for a very limited time recruiting officers, so if you fancy a leadership role in ESO and feel you match our guild values, please contact Beast Ala Mode with a message expressing your leadership qualities.
If you are interested in playing in a relaxed guild environment that strives to be highly competitve while having a blast, consider joining the Gentlemen Gankers as we gank our way through Cyrodil.
While this guild will initially be an Aldemeri Dominion centered guild, during Early Access and Launch, we eventually plan on having a presence in each of the three factions. We have a private Ventrillo server and encourage all members to use voice where possible.
This guild also spans a number of games including ESO, SWTOR and Titan Fall.
And now a message on how to deal with adversity from our original guild founder circa 1902 who played massively multi-player Telegraph powered games.
Owner: Beast Ala Mode
Founded: 29-March 14
Latest PostsThere are no posts in this group yet...
Resources keep pouring in. You might want to check out these guides:
Feel free to add any good info you have to the site!
See you all in game!
Beast Aka Perfectflow
Check these out:
Sky Shard Guide:
To join our Gentleman Gankers Ventrillo download Ventrillo here:
Then use the below info with your Vent name the same as your ESO character name.
terbium.typefrag.com port 7705 pw: fett
Contemplating various builds? Want to learn about PVP or game details? Here are some great resources you can find on the web:
General info: http://tamrielfoundry.com/
They have lots of info on the game an an excellent forum to discuss with players from other guilds.
They have a great simple Q&A section you can find here:
Working on a build? Test out your theoretical build here:
by Beast Ala Mode Mar 29 2014 01:52 AM
Do you feel in your bones that you are meant to be a Gentlemen Ganker?
To know the answer to that question you must know what it means to be a Gentlemen Ganker. To be a Gentleman Ganker you musn't merely Gank your foes in an uncouth manner, but rather show a certain distinguished poise whilst you melt the opposition. We don't merely gank them and leave them, we must stay after and make scathing remarks to our enemies corpse. Too often in gaming one doesn't show the proper etiquette to truly gank with flair.
If you feel you pass muster, please send your membership request for consideration.