Mehrunes razor

4 replies to this topic

MichaeltheD

MichaeltheD
Ok so I killed the quest giver for pieces of the past before he had given me the questI really regret this because it ends with you receiving an amazing dagger Can I get the pieces and bring them to the statue even without receiving the quest

Remove Advertisements Create Account

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,188 Posts

I believe killing Silus (the quest-giver) before the quest starts will automatically cause the quest to fail (you can check in your log to see if this happened). Since you get the dagger upon completion of the quest, that means it would be impossible for you to get it without reloading a previous save.

MichaeltheD

MichaeltheD
Can I still collect the pieces Because even if I can have an amazing dagger I guess it would be cool to still have the pieces on display in lake view manor

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,188 Posts

Honestly I don't know. You might be able to; I know you can collect some artifacts before quests direct you to them.

Oh, do you have the game for the PC? If so you can probably solve the entire issue with console commands.

MichaeltheD

MichaeltheD
If I had pc I would have fixed that problem a long time agoWell thanks for the help any way being that no on else knew close to what you did

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.