After you kill Mercer Frey, how do you escape the sanctuary?

11 replies to this topic

Southy

Southy

Blake

Blake

• 1,848 Posts
Thanks for the question Southy :)After you kill Mercer Frey, water should be filling up the cavern. Just continue to swim up as the water pours in. An arrow should be pointing into a hole or cavern up near the roof. Just run through that when you can swim up there.Welcome to the site by the way, it's good to see a new user. I can't recommend this place enough for Skyrim questions and discussion; the community is great and all of my questions have been answered!

David

David

• Administrator
  • 4,068 Posts
As Blexun said, you essentially just swim up with the water. When I did this it was humorously difficult because I was attempting to pull Mercer's corpse up with me at the same time so I could try to dead thrall him. ______ You should also consider creating an account here; it comes with several benefits and will also make it easier to post questions and answers. It's completely free. :)

johnmacd

johnmacd

• 20 Posts
also dont forget to loot his body as he has the statues eyes one of which is worth a good chunk of change from devin.

Unknown ProbLem

Unknown ProbLem

• 364 Posts
and the other is a souvenier for you, because Delvin doesn't want it for whatever reason. but if you play argonian like me, being drowned isn't much a problem, lol

johnmacd

johnmacd

• 20 Posts
or if you have the dragon priest mask Volkun I think, you can breath underwater also.

Unknown ProbLem

Unknown ProbLem

• 364 Posts
yeah, though with being an Argonian, I'm able to keep wearing whatever, unless you're aware, you may forget. but i guess if you are aware, Waterbreathing isn't much. so yeah that or with the Enchant (kind if a waste imo) you can become a fish

BackspaceHD

BackspaceHD
Or potions of water breathing, but that's a bit of a waste, seeing as you have a lot of time to loot, I would say you've got about 1 min until you are forced to leave

Lucky

Lucky

Now does that work for all versions of the skyrim game? I mean like xbox360, PS3?

David

David

• Administrator
  • 4,068 Posts

Now does that work for all versions of the skyrim game? I mean like xbox360, PS3?

Yes.

ruben

ruben
My game freezes any time an underwater angled view occurs..is there a patch or something I can do to fix this? I've never been able to swim bc it freezes

David

David

• Administrator
  • 4,068 Posts

My game freezes any time an underwater angled view occurs..is there a patch or something I can do to fix this? I've never been able to swim bc it freezes

Click here to view the fix.

Reply to this topic

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.